Students » Guidance Department

Guidance Department


Our guidance department looks forward to seeing and supporting your child.
This year, students are to sign up for guidance appointments online by clicking here
Parents are asked to email the guidance counsellor their child selected on the link to give advance permission for routine schedule changes.
Guidance Support can be accessed through the following button.

2022-2023 Grade 10-12 Course Selection:

Below are all of the materials for completing your Option Sheet for next year.  Choose your courses on your option sheet and then enter them into Xello.  Click on the Guidance Appointment button above to meet with a Guidance Counsellor once you have attempted your option sheet if you would like further assistance.
Please note the 2022-2023 course calendar will be released shortly with new courses being offered and the changes to our Immersion courses for the alternate year.
Option Sheet Presentations:
This year, we did option sheet presentations in class.  In case you missed it, please have a look at the Option Sheet Presentation below from last year.  See guidance if you need assistance.